Thursday, July 14, 2016

INSPIRING ME RIGHT NOW


Pinterest is one of the most inspirational places I find myself when I need a little pick-me-up. It's full of beauty and motivational quotes and funny pictures of cats - because who doesn't love a good cat picture?

But, being a creative personality, I get asked a lot where I find my inspiration. Pinterest is a huge source of that for me, but I also tend to draw off of what's happening around me, how I'm feeling that particular day, and what seems to be trending in pop culture.

However, since inspiration is a big part of turning on the creative faucet in my brain, I thought maybe I'd share some things that are currently inspiring me on a daily basis. Maybe they'll inspire you too! !

Custom original watercolor portrait-Watercolor painting family portrait-Child portrait-Wedding portrait-Pet portrait-House etc-One figure


[source]


[source]


ESCAPE Canvas Utility Bag

[source]

Blame it on My Gypsy Soul Coffee Mug

[source]


Mountains Watercolor Painting Blue Galaxy Art Print

[source]

the Universe and Her, and I 291

[source]

Tell me what inspires you? What sorts of things do you look for to motivate you in life to get shiz done and be the beautiful flower you are? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment